SRV-1 firmware update - interim release (srv1.hex.032307c)
We have posted an interim release of firmware here -
srv1.hex.032707c - firmware image w/C interpreter (rename to srv1.hex)
srv-032307.zip - source code archive
The following additions and changes are included in this release:
Planned additions to the final firmware release will include support for the WiPort at 921kbps with flow control, additional user flash memory storage for static data such as YUV color definition and weight tables for neural networks, and of course the long-awaited feed forward / back propagation engine for neural network control.
- support for 640x480 capture resolution - 'A' command (should have been 'd', but that was already taken)
- support for WiPort at 460kbps
- improved IR sensor support - much better sensitivity and directionality as a result of software changes
- addition of 2 image processing functions
- 'vf' - finds first occurrence of specified color in each pixel column (corollary to 'vs' scan function which finds first mismatch of specified color in each pixel column)
- 'vn' - counts the number of occurrences of a specified color in each pixel column
- elimination of the 'm' function - the vision functions are no longer modal, and 160x128 frames will always be decompressed into YUV
- elimination of 'l' and 'L' locate beacon commands
- elimination of 'x' and 'X' xmit beacon commands
The release version of firmware will coincide with first shipment of the new WiPort expansion boards. The SRV_protocol definition will be updated at the same time.
Posted Tue, 03 Apr 2007 14:25 |
HTML Link | see additional stories ...