Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Surveyor Corporation Surveyor SRV-1
Home Help Search Login

Surveyor Robotics Forum

Welcome to the user support forum for Surveyor SRV-1 robots, SRV-1 robot controllers and SVS stereo vision systems. To register for this forum, please send an email to support@surveyor.com which includes your desired forum user name, your registration email address, and a brief explanation of why you wish to join, and we will create a forum account for you.

Please note that there is a Search button in the forum toolbar for forum topics. Another effective search method for the entire surveyor.com site is to use Google, e.g. "xyz site://www.surveyor.com" where "xyz" is the search topic.

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
problem with arm compiler (Read 3126 times)
pacomms

problem with arm compiler
02/10/09 at 6:43am

hi there , i ahve modified the source code and am trying toi get it to compile, i have installed the arm software all 3 and i didnt make a shortcut for me, when i follow the ihnstructions in your post regarding how to setup a shortcut it says the file or target cant be found??? can you help plz

Email   IP Logged
admin
YaBB Administrator

Re: problem with arm compiler
Reply #1 - 02/10/09 at 7:09am

Can you show the error message ?

SRV-1 Development Team
Surveyor Corporation
Email WWW   IP Logged
pacomms

Reply #2 - 02/10/09 at 7:23am

hi again, i have kinda got it to work...ish, the problem is when i change to the srv directory i have the source code in and type make i get an error saying " the procedure entry point basename could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll" please be aware that this is with a fresh source code file unmodified...?

Email   IP Logged
admin
YaBB Administrator

Reply #3 - 02/10/09 at 7:47am

Sorry - I don't remember ever seeing an error like this.  You might try doing a google search on the error message to see if you find any information.

SRV-1 Development Team
Surveyor Corporation
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print