Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Surveyor Corporation Surveyor SRV-1
Home Help Search Login

Surveyor Robotics Forum

Welcome to the user support forum for Surveyor SRV-1 robots, SRV-1 robot controllers and SVS stereo vision systems. To register for this forum, please send an email to support@surveyor.com which includes your desired forum user name, your registration email address, and a brief explanation of why you wish to join, and we will create a forum account for you.

Please note that there is a Search button in the forum toolbar for forum topics. Another effective search method for the entire surveyor.com site is to use Google, e.g. "xyz site://www.surveyor.com" where "xyz" is the search topic.

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
development of the underlying procedures (Read 864 times)
L900310
YaBB Newbies

development of the underlying procedures
11/01/11 at 9:37am

i bought the car(http://surveyor-corporation.stores.yahoo.net/srrowestkit.html), few days ago.  
Now i want to development of the underlying procedures, however i don't know how to do it.  
could someone  teach me in detail?
thanks!

Email   IP Logged
tjump
Global Moderator

Re: development of the underlying procedures
Reply #1 - 11/01/11 at 12:24pm

I'm not sure I follow what you are asking. The SRV-1 platform is a research and development platform and requires some level of knowledge of robotic systems for this product to be an appropriate fit for the end user. If you do not have this knowledge and are looking for training from the bottom up you will need to find someone to help you as this forum is not suited for step by step training.

Now, most of the basics are accessible through research, and with web searches you can get quite far. You can also derive lots of information from this forum regarding specifics of the SRV functions, but if you are starting with no knowledge you will be best served by finding someone local to you that can work with you and show you things.

Please clarify your needs and we will go from there.

T. Jump

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print