Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Surveyor Corporation Surveyor SRV-1
Home Help Search Login

Surveyor Robotics Forum

Welcome to the user support forum for Surveyor SRV-1 robots, SRV-1 robot controllers and SVS stereo vision systems. To register for this forum, please send an email to support@surveyor.com which includes your desired forum user name, your registration email address, and a brief explanation of why you wish to join, and we will create a forum account for you.

Please note that there is a Search button in the forum toolbar for forum topics. Another effective search method for the entire surveyor.com site is to use Google, e.g. "xyz site://www.surveyor.com" where "xyz" is the search topic.

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SVS upgrade (Read 1267 times)
Marco
YaBB Newbies

SVS upgrade
01/31/12 at 6:17pm

Hi,

I just got a SVS upgrade, could anyone please point me in the right direction for setup/configuration instructions?  I can get the camera positioned over MatchPort to work (left Camera) the other one does not work.

Thanks

Marco

Email   IP Logged
Marco
YaBB Newbies

Re: SVS upgrade
Reply #1 - 01/31/12 at 6:31pm

I took a wild guess and this seems to work. I don't know why I thought there was SPI interblackfin communication!!??

Telnet the MatchPort, and modify Channel 2 with the following:  

*** Channel 2  
Baudrate divisor 2, I/F Mode 4C, Flow 02 //(To get the correct baudrate you must enter -1 i.e. negtive one, then the divisor)  
Port 10002  
Connect Mode : C0  
Send '+++' in Modem Mode enabled  
Show IP addr after 'RING' enabled  
Auto increment source port disabled  
Remote IP Adr: --- none ---, Port 00000  
Disconn Mode : 00  
Flush Mode : 80  
Pack Cntrl : C0  

« Last Edit: 01/31/12 at 6:33pm by Marco »  
Email   IP Logged
tjump
Global Moderator

Reply #2 - 02/02/12 at 7:16am

Did you follow the SVS set up instructions (found from the front page of the Surveyor website/left hand menu/Stereo Vision System)? You need to set jumpers differently and other sundry steps.

T. Jump

IP Logged
Marco
YaBB Newbies

Reply #3 - 02/03/12 at 10:18am

Woops, I was looking for that Wink

http://www.surveyor.com/stereo/SVS_setup.html

Thanks!

« Last Edit: 02/03/12 at 10:34am by Marco »  
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1